The Best Day of 2009

I haven't posted in a while, as I haven't tied many flies in the last month due to fishing opportunities and holiday traveling. Now that the holidays are over, and the streams are almost frozen solid, I can get back to posting, tying, and catching up on other people's blogs. I had some memorable fishing experiences in 2009, but this particular fall day on my favorite Great Lakes Tributary was one I will never forget. The water levels were perfect, the weather was great, fish were in, and I shared the experience with great friends. November 19, 2009.
A big mess: Late night tying session w/ Brian.



Brian's big fish of the day!

Jessie's first ever lake run brown trout!

My only brown trout of the day, but it was beautiful.


Comments

bfly said…
I must say that it is really nice to see so many great new photos from that great day of fishing....and of our crazy fly tying session. Brings back some really nice memories....Thanks!