First Tying Vid

First off I'd like to thank Adam Kryder for the editing here.  Adam and I have been working on a film together for many months now, and he has encouraged me to learn all things video.  You can see what we are up to on our new website... http://www.rawwaterproductions.com/.

Also have to thank Davie McPhail (he doesn't know me but I'm a huge fan) for not only influencing my tying, but also inspiring me to use my photo gear to shoot some vids.  If you've never browsed his youtube channel, you need to.

Below are instructions for a low water steelhead/salmon fly that I made up one late night at the bench, and it became the day saver on one of the slower winter sessions of the year.  I hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment if you'd like more info on the fly, or have suggestions on other videos you'd like to see.


Next time I'll get back on track and finish off the tube fly tutorial...

Comments

e.m.b. said…
I dig it! Great looking fly, and really well done video. Do more! :)
Lucas Carroll said…
Thanks for the quick feedback Erin, means a lot!
ajlaf7 said…
Just found your blog. I got your McPhail influences. Great reminder of benefit of simple effectively patterns.
Thx.
Joachim said…
Nice fly!!!

all the way from Denmark...