SIMMS Shoot Out Film

First let me apologize for the lack of posting.  My family is in the process of a big move across the country so I've been pulled away from a few of my projects, Proven Patterns being one.

Adam and I from Raw Water Productions have also been in Montana recently making a short film for a SIMMS guide event, called the Shoot Out.  We were very fortunate to work with Brant Oswald who is a fellow bug fanatic and excellent fly tier.  Take a second and view some of his work, and if you are in Montana looking for a dry fly guide, he is your man.  The films are online for a People's Choice Award.   Check em out and cast your vote!


I should continue blogging when we settle in CA sometime in June.  Thanks for sticking with me, I'm excited to move to a different part of the country and research the bugs and flies of a new region!



Comments

Jim Guida said…
very nice guys great work